Friday, November 30, 2018

these three

 My heart could just explode sometimes.  There are so many hard days and moments.  Days that drag and days that I just don't feel well with headaches.  Days that I am overwhelmed by messes and noise and laundry.  But then every night when I read and hug and kiss abd tuck these three into bed, I get sad.  Sad that another day has passed and that they will be one day older tomorrow.  I'm not trying to live in the past or be sad about them growing up, but it's hard.  It's hard because I love this stage and I know that the next phases will be a lot more complicated in so many ways. Every stage has been so fun but I know this is a phase I am really, really going to miss.  And let's be honest, I am not crazy about getting older.  For real.  It's funny how you think you'll be young forever and then all of a sudden one day you realize you're getting old haha.  I love when I capture moments of everyday life with these three.  They love to set up little beds and tents all over the house.  Usually they are found reading together in these spaces.  I hope the remember how much they had growing up together...even if they don't see eye to eye 100% of the time!


No comments: