Friday, November 30, 2018

STEM night

 My kids have the best school.  I mean, the.best.  They seriously have the most dedicated staff who truly care and love for the kids at the school and it is so apparent!  There are over 700 kids in the school and the vice principal greets each and every student BY NAME every morning.  It is incredible!  Not only are they learning a ton, but they feel loved and important every single day and it makes me so happy!  I don't love that they spend more time at school during the week than they do at home, but I know it is for their good. 

The school started doing a STEM night (science, technology, engineering, math) and it is awesome!  This year they even had Vanderbilt come out and do a station...it was incredible!  Jeff took the girls since Caimbree isn't old enough to go and they came home just bursting with excitement and telling me all about what they learned.  I love seeing them so excited about learning!  It is the best!  Thank you, Centennial for creating such an incredible learning environment!  I know firsthand just how much time, effort, and sacrifice goes into making all of these extra nights successful and it does not go unnoticed by this mama!


No comments: