Friday, November 16, 2018

living museum

 Heidi had a fun class project this year.  She was supposed to research a famous person from Tennessee and then dress up as that person and share her knowledge in a living museum.  She decided to do the scientist, Elizabeth Rona, who helped build the atomic bomb.  She was totally into the research and was so cute about putting together her outfit.  She did a fabulous job on her report and presentation!  The other classes in the school could come and visit the living museum and Savanna's class got to go and check it out!  Heidi and Savanna's teachers were sending me pictures of the two and it just melted my heart!  I am so grateful for the thoughtfulness of those amazing teachers who knew I would love those pictures.  I am grateful for technology that made sharing so easy!  I am so grateful my precious girls love school and do such a fantastic job with every learning opportunity they are given and I am just so, so glad these two girls are at the same school together and can see each other during the day! 






No comments: