Friday, November 30, 2018

thanksgiving


 I love Thanksgiving!  I especially love it when it ends up that we get to see family!  The only hard part about being here is not being close to family.  This year, all of my brothers ended up coming to our house.  What???!  It was amazing that it worked out!  I was SO excited and could not wait for Thanksgiving.   We didn't think anyone was coming, and ended up with everyone!  It was amazing to have all of the cousins together! 

After the Give n Gobble we came home and had a fantastic meal.  Everyone pitched in and we ended up with some hams that Jeff smoked, Mark and Rachel did a turkey, Holly did stuffing and pies, my homemade rolls were the best yet, and we had a ton of other delicious food!  The weather was beautiful and the cousins even got to jump on the trampoline.  My heart was so full.  The only problem was that the day ended in a blink.  I just wanted to re-live the day.  Why can't there be a rewind button?  My kids adore their aunts, uncles, and cousins and I am so grateful they all made the sacrifice to come to our place so we could be together and make some awesome memories!




No comments: