Friday, November 30, 2018

christmas is coming

 How is it already time for Christmas?  This year really just zoomed so fast.  I have noticed that now that the girls are in school time seems to be speeding up.  Once all of our company was gone we pulled out the Christmas stuff!  I'm glad Thanksgiving was a little earlier so we have longer to enjoy Christmas.  I love letting the girls have all control of decorating the tree!  My favorite part this year was watching their excitement as they pulled out and remembered different ornaments they had made over the last few years.  I cherish those handmade ornaments!  I love that the house is festive and that we have a month to do all of our fun Christmas traditions and to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ!  I am SO excited for Christmas and cannot wait to see the girls as they experience all of the excitement of the season!  They make life so much fun!








No comments: