Saturday, November 24, 2018

halloween 2018

 Halloween was so much fun, filled with a lot of fun activities!  Before Halloween, Caimbree had a dance show downtown.  She danced to, "I want Candy" and did a fantastic job! She really is a great little dancer and is constantly dancing. They got to go trick or treating to all of the downtown shops after her dance. 

On Halloween the girls had fun days in their classrooms with fun little activities.  I was able to help in Savanna's classroom and I had a blast! Then I helped in Heidi's classroom with some things her teacher needed help with.  Caimbree's class had a pajama party and she was so excited.  She had her pajamas picked out a week beforehand and refused to wear those pajamas even to bed the night before the party. 

Heidi really wanted to be Hermione for Halloween because she is obsessed with Harry Potter these days!  We really didn't have money to buy a costume she would wear one time, but I am so proud of her because she figured out a way to make
her own and she really looked like Hermione! She is so creative!  I was watching my friend Jordyn's little girl (Sadie) on Halloween because she was having a radiation treatment.  It was fun for all four girls to do a little trick or treating before heading to the ward trunk or treat.  We had a very memorable and fun day!  Halloween is always a blast!







No comments: