Tuesday, June 14, 2016

my favorite little girls in the whole world

 I am so lucky I get to spend everyday with these three ladies.  This morning they went to look for something in the van.  When they were taking longer than I expected, I went out to check and found Heidi buckled in the driver seat, Savanna in the passenger seat, and Caimbree buckled in the back.  It was so cute.  I do not know how Savanna and Caimbree are going to handle Heidi being gone next year...she is definitely the mastermind behind all of their fun.
 Caimbree had me laughing so hard this morning.  While I was in the shower she kept saying, "Caim-ee funny, mommy?  Caim-ee funny?"  I wiped the steam away to see her with Q tips sticking out of her ears.  Caimbree is the most hilarious little girl.  She is always trying to get a laugh and if she gets one, she will play it up for a long time.  She has also become such a little chatter box lately and we are loving it.

The weather has been ridiculously hot for about a week but today we found a not so hot moment and went for a walk.  The girls are almost like this on our walks and it just melts my heart every single time.  Gosh I love these little girls and all of the moments we get to spend together.

No comments: