Wednesday, June 29, 2016

a new start in a new place

 This is a ridiculous amount of pictures, but I wanted to document the house.  I am not a photographer by any means and the color looks off in a lot of the pictures, but it's better than nothing!  We are so incredibly pleased with how the house came together.  Our builder was absolutely amazing and helped us get the exact look we wanted.  We have moved almost all of our stuff into the garage and tomorrow we will move the furniture into the house and begin the task of unpacking and settling.  It has been a very long,
 exhausting, and very emotional week.  I feel so blessed to be able to live in this gorgeous home and at the same time, I feel very scared to let myself become attached to it completely.  I feel happy, sad, scared, excited, overwhelmed, anxious, and just plain exhausted.  The girls are excited but I also think they are nervous for what life is going to feel like in a different place.  The last year has been such a whirlwind.  I am hoping Jeff's job continues to be wonderful and that it remains stable.  I am hopeful we will continue to love the area we are in and that this is finally a place we will live for a long, long time.  If we were ever to need to move again, the opportunity to build our home again probably won't be a possibility so I hope we can enjoy this home and make thousands of memories in these walls.

















Office/scrapbooking/craft room














This is covered porch off the eating area.  They are finishing screening it in this week...a must in the south.  The straw is there for some yard work they are doing this week sometime.


We love this home and can't wait to sleepin it tomorrow!  
I am excited to be unpacked and settled and for life to slow down just a touch
so I can start enjoying regular day to day life with Jeff and the girls.

No comments: