Monday, June 27, 2016

a couple random lost photos

 We got new phones and service a week ago and when I was putting photos on the computer, I realized a couple cute pictures were lost.  Savanna wanted to try the new camera out on my phone so we snapped this shot at dinner.  I love that she still has a little wrinkle in her nose when she smiles sometimes.  The picture of Caimbree is one my friend took in nursery.  I am so lucky my good friends are the nursery leaders.  They were so sweet to have cupcakes there for her birthday!  Caimbree is the only one of my girls to willingly go to nursery and according to her leaders, she is an angel and loves to help pick up and follow directions.  Hooray for a good nursery experience!  The first time it has not been an overwhelming, stressful transition!

No comments: