Monday, June 27, 2016

a few more random pictures

 It seems like I have a lot of photos that don't really fit anywhere today!  We will be doing our official move this week on Wednesday and Thursday.  We moved the garage and shed stuff into the new garage and are now moving onto the house.  Moving is stressful no matter how you do it or how well it is executed!  The part I am the most stressed about it getting the last odds and ends out of the rental house and then having enough time to get the rental cleaned really well.  Isn't cleaning the old place the worst part??  I mean, all you really want is to be unpacking and feeling settled and buying groceries so you can sort of function at the new place!  But, it's just part of it.  We have moved so many times in the last few years I should be used to it!  The girls are not stressed at all, haha. They think this whole moving thing is an absolute blast and love being a part of everything.  I'm glad they are excited.

I am excited too, but nervous.  Moving into the home we built is different this time.  Jeff said he feels weird about it too this time around.  I think because of how everything happened the last time we built when we thought it was forever, we are just a little hesitant to let ourselves become attached to our new house.  I don't know if that even makes sense, but I can't think of a better way to explain it.  Don't get me wrong, we are soooooo happy about our new house, but it's hard to let ourselves be totally happy and feel totally secure.

 The girls have just been so cute lately.  Caimbree is so adored by both of her older sisters.  She is so easy to love!  We were at Lowes and she kept giving Savanna and Heidi hugs.  So precious.  I am so glad they all have each other.  I always tell them the best gift we ever gave them was each other...I usually tell them that when they forget what a gift they are to each other haha.

Caimbree got a new dress for her birthday from Grandma H.  She was beyond thrilled to wear it and she looked so adorable.  She wanted us to call her 'princess' and Savanna was so funny because she kept saying, "I'm the guy chasing the princess!"  She would run after Caimbree and Caimbree was laughing so hard. They have the most hilarious little friendship.

No comments: