Wednesday, June 22, 2016

a day for all the great dads in our lives



We also put together a little picture frame for the grandpas.  When I think about how many great male role models my girls have in a world where they aren't always so easy to find, I feel really blessed.  I have great brothers and brothers-in-law, uncles, cousins, nephews, grandpas, great grandpas, and of course our own dads.  The girls absolutely adore my dad.  They especially love to talk to him on FaceTime.  They think he is really funny and like to show him all sorts of funny tricks. He gets so excited to talk to them and I think they can sense his excitement and it makes them feel really happy.  They miss being closer to grandpa H. and miss having him at all of their special events.  The girls have been able to see two of my brothers a lot more since we moved out here and they think they are pretty cool.  They can't wait for Uncle Michael to live a little closer too.  To all of the men who are positive role models and making a difference in the lives of our family, thank you.  I know one day the girls will realize just how incredibly blessed they are to have the influence of so many wonderful men cheering them on and building them up!  Happy Father's Day!

No comments: