Monday, June 27, 2016

farm life

Another benefit to Heidi's pre-k was that I got to meet and become friends with quite a few other moms!  Her friend Caden from school got baby goats and his mom texted me to see if we wanted to come and see them.  We had the best day and I loved having a chance to visit with my friend!  They have a lot of land and a lot of animals and it was super fun for the girls, especially Heidi who has finally let go of her fear of animals!  She had so much fun with the goats.  Savanna even warmed up a little and fed the goats a few little treats.  I was so proud of both of them...if you know my kids, you know animals are a little intimidating to them.  This was huge for Savanna.

 Although they loved the goats, the really, really loved the chickens!!!  Heidi could not get enough.  She liked to lightly let them go and watch them fly.  My friend even let us take home some farm fresh eggs.  We cooked them up for breakfast the next morning and they were so yummy.  We were so grateful for the invite and had such a fun time.  It was cute to see Heidi playing with Caden too.  She made such great friends at pre-k.  Caden is going to her elementary next year so I am crossing my fingers they end up in the same class!

No comments: