Tuesday, June 21, 2016

celebrating caimbree

 We had a fun day celebrating the birthday girl!  She got to share her dad with daddy for Father's Day and I tried my best to make them both feel like it was their special day!  We did the traditional candles in every meal.  She was a little unsure of blowing them out, but by dinner, she had it all figured out.  Caimbree cracks me up because she makes the most hilarious expressions and is the happiest, most easy going child, but in almost every picture I have her, she just looks ticked off!  I think it has a lot to do with her being shy and not feeling entirely comfortable with having her picture taken.
 At church her nursery teachers were so sweet to make her feel special.  They made cupcakes and sang to her. She is my first child who willingly goes to nursery.

After church we had dinner, ate cake, and opened presents.  She was so excited about all of it!

 Caimbree was so cute opening her presents and she was very happy with what she got.  She especially liked the sleeping bag her grandma sent her and kept trying to wear it like a purse.  We loved celebrating our favorite two year old!

Happy Birthday, Caimbree Rae!

No comments: