Wednesday, April 27, 2016

puddle jumping

 Rain boots were on sale the other day at our local Aldi and we just had to get them.  We get soggy days and muddy days here enough that I felt like they would definitely be useful.  The girls love them and Savanna especially wears them every chance she gets.  We got quite a storm this evening and the girls could not wait to try the boots out.  They had the best time jumping around and watching the water fly up around them.  After they were done jumping they came in and set up beach towels to lay on while they read books together.  These are the moments that I absolutely love being a mom.
This picture doesn't have anything to do with
the post, but I thought it was so cute.  We went to the
park earlier this week and Caimbree and Savanna wanted their picture taken.  I thought this one of Caimbree holding onto Savanna and Savanna looking so sweet at Caimbree was so precious.  No one makes Caimbree laugh like Savanna does.  Savanna really and truly has the biggest heart of gold.  I have had major back issues this week and Savanna has been my biggest little supporter.  She is always praying for me, asking her dad to give me blessings, and constantly saying, "I'm sorry your back hurts mama".  She is such a good example to me of unconditional love.

No comments: