Wednesday, April 20, 2016

grand ole opry date night

 Jeff's company had some clients coming in from Mexico.  He was supposed to pick them up and then a group of people from his work were going to take them to the Grand Ole Opry.  Truth be told, I was a little jealous.  If you know me, you know I am a huge country music fan.  One of my favorite parts about Nashville is the country music vibe and all the things to do relating to country music.  The people coming in had delayed and cancelled flights because of the flooding in Houston.  So at the last minute they had to find two people to take the extra tickets.  Jeff asked if he could bring me.  I was so excited at the idea of going, but finding a babysitter is not really easy.  I asked my friend who has watched the girls before.  I felt bad asking again, but I was so, so grateful when she said she could do it.  The girls absolutely love her and I knew they would be in excellent hands.  We had such a great time and it was a much needed break.  Jeff's MBA has been taking up all of his time and between work, things to do around the house, and school, we have had very
 little time to even talk to each other.  We saw the Gatlin Brothers, Maggie Rose, Chris Janson, Kelsea Ballerini, and Rascal Flats.  It was a great show and a great night so spend a little time with my handsome hubby.

No comments: