Wednesday, April 20, 2016

fire station field trip

 Heidi had a field trip to the fire station on Monday.  She has been asking when it would be for about a week.  The first day her teacher told her about it she came home and said, "We have a field trip to the fire station and I want you to come and don't worry, I already asked Mrs. Jody and she said Savanna and Caimbree can come."  I'm glad she took care of that for me haha!

 Savanna and Caimbree were very excited to go as well.  The fire department had such a great presentation planned!  They let them tour the fire house and the ladder truck and they got to try to spray one of the hoses to knock cones down.  They also took the ladder truck out and put the ladder up and let them watch one of the fire fighters climb the ladder while they moved it all around.  It was really exciting for all of them!

Heidi was very sweet with her sisters and was very glad to have them there with her.  She was mad at me when it was over because I told her it would be easier for me to just take her home since I was already there and the only thing left for them to do at school was recess. She did NOT want to come home and she let me know when we got home that I may not be invited to anymore field trips.  Hilarious.  Once she cooled down she apologized and told me she was just sad she didn't get to play with her friend Macey.  I'm glad she has so many friends
 and that she loves school so much. The last day is going to be a very sad day at our house.



No comments: