Thursday, May 4, 2017

savanny


 Savanna is such a fun girl.  So full of energy and life!  She got her dance costumes in dance last week and they are so cute!  She has loved her class this year and has made a good friend names Jaycie!  They are so cute together!

A few weeks ago I took Savanna out on a date.  She was in absolute heaven!  She had the hugest grin on her face the whole time and felt so special!  I had just as much fun as she did.  It was fun to let her chat without interruption and hear all of the cute things she thinks about!  She loved when I took her to the pet store to look at the kitties.

Savanna recently got her spring pictures back.  They turned out really cute! She gets so excited about everything that happens in school and kept re-enacting the pose the day she had them taken.  I sure love my sweet Savanna girl.  She has such a fun, happy, loving personality and she is at such a fun age!

No comments: