Friday, May 26, 2017

last day of school


 The last day of school was on Thursday. I can't believe how much my girls have grown up.  This year just flew by.

Heidi had a fun morning in class with Muffins for Mom and Donuts for Dad.  Her teacher had made a cute DVD with pictures from the year and we got to see some of her work and some mother's and father's day gifts she had made.  Heidi was really sad that school was ending.  She loves school.  She loves learning and she really loves to be with her friends.  She had a really great year and we are so grateful that she was safe and loved while not in our care.  It is so hard for me to send the girls off for so long every day, but I know they are learning so much by having an opportunity to spread their wings a little bit.  I am so, so, so happy to have my Heidi girl home every day for the next few months.  It will be a great summer!



No comments: