Friday, May 26, 2017

piano recital

 Heidi started taking piano lessons in March.  Her teacher asked if she wanted to be a part of the recital.  She, of course, was more than happy to participate.  This sweet girl loves to be on a stage and I hope she always does. She has been learning to play so quickly and she loves her teacher and she can't wait for lessons each week.  Her friend, Hunter, from church also takes lessons from Ms. Teresa so they got to be in the recital together.  Heidi looked so pretty and she has the most perfect piano posture.  She looked like a natural and I could everyone behind us whispering about how cute she is.  When she was done playing, she got up and did a pretty little curtsy.  It was adorable.  When we were leaving she asked how long she had to wait until she could do it again.  I have never regretted all of the years of practice I had growing up and I hope all of the girls will learn to play the piano.



No comments: