Thursday, May 18, 2017

mother's day 2017


 I love Mother's Day.  I love that at this stage, I get the cutest little handmade gifts from the girls.  There is nothing better.  I love having a day to reflect on all of the women in my life who love and support me and the girls as I try to figure out how to do this mom thing.  It's hard.  So much harder than I thought it would be and I am very aware that it is only going to get harder and more complicated as they grow.  That terrifies me.  But I'm grateful that I am not alone and that I have other women I can lean on and ask for advice.  I'm grateful I have women who love me and encourage me and make me feel better when I am struggling.  There was a time I didn't know if I would have the privilege of being a mother and I am so
grateful for the opportunity I have to raise these beautiful girls.


No comments: