Thursday, May 18, 2017

life in may


 May has been crazy with all of the end of the year activities.  I feel like I am constantly running back and forth to different school activities, or sending things into school, and getting everything ready for the dance recital.  It's been crazy and I can't wait for school to end and for the dance recital to be over so we can breathe for a minute.  In between the crazy, I have been enjoying watching Caimbree's little imagination.  The other day she asked me to help her get a princess dress on and she also wanted her super hero cape. She said she was a super hero princess.  I loved watching her wander around the house dressed like that.  She is so much fun and I wish I could freeze time with her for a little while longer.

One of our activities at the beginning of May was Muffins for Mom one day with Savanna and then Popsicles with Pop another day.  The popsicles were in the middle of the day and Jeff couldn't make it.  Savanna asked our neighbor, Dave, if he would come since he works from home and we are really close with them.  He was happy to go and she talked
about her time with him for a few days afterward.  It's hard not be close to either of our parents, but I am so grateful we have such great people in our lives who step in and support our kids when we need help!

No comments: