Saturday, August 13, 2016

swimming in the beauty

 When we first moved here, I told myself not to get used to the absolutely gorgeous surroundings.  Sometimes I don't notice how beautiful it is because it is starting to get familiar.  Every now and then it hits me, and I love those moments.  We really do live in the most beautiful setting and I am so, so grateful!  Sometimes I miss the openness of the west and the mountains, but the thought of leaving this forested state would be very difficult.

 Our neighbors went out of town and asked if we could take care of their pool.  As a bonus for helping with the pool, they said we could swim whenever we wanted.  So we have now made it our ritual to go clean the pool and swim every evening!  The girls have been loving it and as a bonus, the two oldest have been getting braver...the youngest has always been the bravest of the three haha.  We have the greatest neighbors and the greatest neighborhood.  We absolutely love our location and the people could not be nicer...a trend here in the south.  On Heidi's first day of school, the neighbor boy (a fifth grader) stopped by to ask Heidi how her first day went....so, so sweet.  She was just beaming!


No comments: