Saturday, August 27, 2016

life with the littles

 We always refer to Caimbree and Savanna as "the littles".  They are growing so fast none of them will be little for long!  Caimbree does not like the days when both of her sisters are at school.  When Savanna has school, nap time is really rough because we get home from her pick up at 1:20 and have to get in the car to get Heidi by 2:30.  One day that short hour nap just was not enough and she fell back asleep on the way to get Heidi.  That is very, very uncharacteristic of any of my children!  It's rough being #3 and not getting to keep your schedule!

Caimbree is by far my most difficult when it comes to coloring!!  She LOVES to color, but no matter how many times I tell her to only color on paper, I find marks everywhere...walls, her face, her
body, her clothes...you name it.  Whenever I talk to her about it she gets the cutest little puppy dog face and says, "Caim-ee sorry mommy".  She just can't resist I guess.  I guess she can't be completely perfect haha.

Savanna keeps life interesting and always has us laughing.  We refer to her as "Bouncy Butt" because she can't.stop.bouncing.  She has surprised the pants off of us and absolutely adores preschool and now also runs into dance.  I am so glad I signed her up for both because she is just blossoming!  It's so fun to see her come out of the safety of Heidi's shadow and discover the world a little on her own.  The other day she put this get up on and said, "Mom, I'm a grandpa."  What you can't see are the fairy wings strapped to her back.  So hilarious.  I don't know where so comes up with this stuff but I sure hope her spunky personality stays with her forever.  She is so incredibly joyful, forgiving, and just plain full of life.


I wish I could keep them all little just awhile longer.

No comments: