Friday, August 5, 2016

funny little moments

 This stage of raising kids is exhausting, but it is the best.  There are so many funny moments every single day.  I wish I was better at capturing all of them.  Yesterday the girls were playing dress up and Heidi came downstairs asking for a picture so she could see what she looked like in her "Queen of Cold" outfit.  When she saw the picture she said in a very disappointed voice, "I actually just look like an elf".  I love her imagination.  I love the fun games she is always creating to entertain her sisters.  They happily follow whatever she has in mind for the day.  She is the best playmate and older sister.
Savanna always has something up her sleeve.  We went to the bank one morning this week.  We went in and did what we needed to do and as we were walking out I glanced at her feet and noticed she had put baby wipes on her feet.  She explained that she was protecting her feet and shoes from getting dirty.  I absolutely love the way she looks at life.  She is so innocent and sweet.  She will do just about anything if she thinks it will make someone laugh and oh boy, her belly laugh.  It is the best sound in the world.

No comments: