Friday, August 5, 2016

a dozen years

 On July 31, 2004 (a dozen years ago!!), Jeff and I tied the knot!  My parents happened to be in town which meant Jeff and I were able to actually go out and celebrate!  We went to the Listening Room in Nashville where they have live music.  It was really fun!  Marrying Jeff was, by far, the best decision I have ever made.  I am so grateful to have Jeff by my side through all of the crazy highs and lows in this adventure called life.

12 years
8 homes
6 cities
4 states
3 girls

Jeff, I thought I loved you the day we got married.  Twelve years later I love you more than I ever thought my heart was capable of loving.  You love me for me...even when I am a mess of emotions or at my lowest low.  You are the most amazing provider and the best daddy I could ever wish for our girls.  You are loyal, devoted, loving, fun, gentle, kind, and good. You would do anything to see your girls happy, even if it makes your life harder.  I am grateful for every day we have together and can't wait to spend the rest of my life in your arms.  I love you, Jefferson!!


No comments: