Tuesday, May 17, 2016

preschool graduate

 It's official!  We now have a preschool graduate!  I would be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear or two taking Heidi into her classroom for the very last time...especially since her teacher is leaving.  Oh how we wish she would stay long enough for Savanna and Caimbree to benefit from her gift!
 The program was so, so cute and she came home with all sorts of darling things including a little photo album of all kinds of pictures from the beginning of the year to the end.  Jeff and I have been absolutely amazed at the work that has been put into this school year and we are so grateful our daughter was able to be a part of it.

Heidi made so many great friends, and I had so much fun getting to know the other moms.  This picture is with her friend, Caden.  They will be going to the same school next year, along with two of her other friends.

These are her amazing teachers, Miss Hannah and Mrs. Jody.  I have no words to describe my appreciation for their dedication, organization, and the way they made my baby feel so special and loved.  It has been such a wonderful year and it flew by far faster than we were prepared for!  Kindergarten here we come!

Congratulations, Heidi Bug!

No comments: