Saturday, May 28, 2016

after the show

 Savanna and Caimbree were very proud and excited for their older sister!  They also deserve some credit because they sat through every single practice all year long, and well, that just isn't always fun!  They were also woken up early every Monday from naps to get Heidi to class on time.
 I've said it a million times and I will say it a million more, Jeff is hands down the best dad on the planet.  He couldn't wait to see Heidi in her costume and kept telling her how beautiful she looked and what a great job she did.  I'm sure he didn't picture his life sitting through dance recitals, but he does it so well and enjoys every second!  I don't know how on earth I snagged this man, but I am so glad he's ours!
 I deserve some credit too since I am the one keeping track of the days, times, payments, washing leotards and tights, keeping tap and ballet shoes in a safe place, and carting everyone to practice every week!  Love my sweet, beautiful Heidi girl.  I am so grateful she has had such a wonderful experience!  We can't wait to start all over again in August!

No comments: