Thursday, May 12, 2016

evenings at the lake

We've been at the lake a lot evenings now that it is dark so much later.  It's definitely one of our favorite places to take the girls.  The baby geese are starting to hatch and we have seen a bunch of turtles on the little island this year.  Heidi is getting speedy on her bike and Caimbree insists on being out of the stroller more than she is in!  I will never, ever get sick of seeing Savanna and Caimbree holding hands to cross the bridge.  I hope the image of them holding hands giggling together never ever leaves my memory.
Savanna is a speedy little thing.  She beat everyone up the hill and then sat there grinning waiting for her sisters.  I hope she will always have a little twinkle in her eye.  Love, love, love my Savanna girl.
Heidi was so sweet when we went last night because Caimbree was begging to ride her bike.  She hopped off and helped Caimbree on and then very tenderly held onto her and helped her stay on while she pushed slowly.  She is the best big sister in the world.  I'm so proud of her for being so sweet and including her sisters in her activities.  She is the master of creating fun things to keep everyone busy.  I love spending my days and nights with these ladies!

No comments: