Friday, May 20, 2016

picking strawberries

 The girls all have their own little tastes and don't agree on many things they like to eat, but they all three LOVE strawberries.  I buy strawberries year round and they eat them almost every single day.  There are a few farms around us that have strawberry patches you can go and pick.  I knew we had to try them out.  Thursday was a beautiful day so I called a few friends and headed to the strawberry patch!  My friend Karen has become really close to our girls and the girls all adore her.  She has watched the girls for me a few times and I am so grateful for her friendship!  My friend Liz also came with her little boy, Grayson.

 The girls looked so cute carrying their little buckets looking for the best looking berries.  They let you eat strawberries while you are picking and Caimbree had one or two!

We had such a fun morning, the weather was perfect, and the berries were so delicious!!  The girls successfully devoured the gallon we bought in two days!  Next year we are going to get a bunch more and make some jam.  We love all of the fun things around our area!

No comments: