Monday, May 16, 2016

last day of pre-k

 Today was Heidi's very last day of pre-k.  It was very, very sad for her and very, very sad for me.  It has been an incredible year with incredible teachers and she has made so many fun friends!  Had we not moved, she would be ending her kindergarten year and as I have said many, many times, this year was the biggest gift I could have ever been given.  I was blessed with a whole extra year of Heidi's life!
 Two days each week for half a day was perfect for her, for me, and her sisters who missed her terribly every day she left.  Her favorite part of school was all of the fun crafts, and they did tons of darling crafts this year.  I will miss seeing all of the fun stuff in her backpack.
Today Heidi said her day was amazing and filled with games, games, games, and popsicles!

Hooray for a terrific end to a terrific year!

No comments: