Tuesday, January 19, 2016

the framing continues


 While I was gone, the framers finished framing the upstairs.  I was able to see the downstairs before I left and over the phone had reconfigured a bunch of things upstairs with our amazing builder.  I was so antsy to see it!  Jeff and the girls went and assured me it was great and took and sent me some pictures.  I was shocked when I got home and saw the progress!  Between Savanna being so sick and the nasty cold snap we are having I had to run in myself after Jeff was home to check it out.  I am thrilled with how it is all coming together and I am thinking we are going to love this house even more than our house in Lyman.


 It is so fun to watch everything come together and my favorite part is seeing the girls.  They are more excited than I ever imagined they would be. They talk about their rooms and the house constantly and are having a blast watching everything happen.  We are so very excited to go through this journey again!

No comments: