Wednesday, January 13, 2016

my big girl

 These phone pictures are far from stellar, but this is the best I got of my Heidi girl after school today. She does so well at school and is such a great student.  I love how happy she is at school.  Today she passed off all of her sight words and got a prize that included a little trophy, a book, and some super cool star sunglasses.  It is bittersweet watching her grow and change so much.  She really is the sweetest little girl.  She is so helpful and is the best big sister.  Savanna and Caimbree adore Heidi and count on her to come up with all the fun games they play.  Heidi amazes me with how thoughtful she is. She gets a small treat at the end of the school day if she is good.  She never eats the treat herself.  As soon as she gets in the car she splits it between her sisters.  If she gets a treat at her dance class, she gives it to Savanna.  Today she also passed off her book and got to pick a prize from the treasure box.  I asked her what she chose and she got all excited and said, "Oh!  I picked a kazoo for Savanna!!  I know she has been really wanting one and there was one left!"  She kept telling me about how she was so happy she picked the kazoo because she loved seeing Savanna so happy playing it.  She is such a special girl and it's fun to see her continue to develop her personality.  We are so proud of our precious Heidi girl and can't imagine our lives without her sweet spirit in our home.

No comments: