Tuesday, January 26, 2016

more fun in the snow

 We could tell by the temperatures that Monday would probably be our last day with snow.  After I did my workout for the day I told the girls to hurry and get their snow gear on.  It was nice because it was a little warmer than it had been a few days before.  We made snow angels, attempted to make a snowman, and played on the swing set.  It was a fun morning!  By the afternoon most of the snow was gone and poor Heidi was on the verge of tears.  It cracks me up because none of them showed this much interest in snow when we lived in Wyoming.  Everyone says we get snow at least once each winter, so maybe there will be another that comes before spring arrives.  I am a little relieved it is gone now so progress can continue on the house, but we made the most of it while it was here.  I like snow here much better because you know you won't be dealing with it for more than a week so it makes it a little more tolerable!


No comments: