Wednesday, December 3, 2014

matching girls

 Perhaps you remember Heidi and Savanna wearing these darling matching dresses my mother in law got the girls.  Well, they have grown and so has our family.  Caimbree now fits in the small one and Savanna in the big one.  When Savanna realized they were in matching dresses it was just about the cutest reaction I have ever seen.  She got SO excited and could hardly contain herself!  She ran over to Caimbree and started hugging her and kissing her and grabbing each of their dresses repeatedly.  I felt really bad because I didn't realize Heidi would care so much.  Guess we will be looking for 3 matching dresses from now on.  I had a cute picture of all three of them before church, but there is either something wrong with my camera or memory card and until the new memory card arrives, I won't know which and am relying on my phone for pictures.  So annoying.  Anyway, we usually end up in the hall for a lot church.  Savanna won't go to nursery, and to be honest, I haven't really pushed it very hard. It's cold/flu season and I kind of just don't care if she goes.  It's all boys and she is scared (she's used to being the wild one, ha ha).  Plus, it's nap time when she goes so that only makes her more mad about going.  But seriously, are these not the cutest dresses?  I remember loving them on Heidi and Savanna and now I am loving them on Savanna and Caimbree.  It probably won't be long before they don't want to match so I better get the most of it while it is still exciting!

No comments: