Thursday, December 11, 2014

"look! hold me!"

 If you are around Savanna lately, you will most likely here her say, "LOOK!" a lot.  Most of the time it is when she is doing something she thinks is funny.  For example, when we were coming home from dropping Heidi off at preschool she kept saying, "LOOK!  LOOK!".  I turned around to see her balancing a cracker box on her foot.  Today she kept saying, "LOOK!" and came walking into the living room with sunglasses on her belly.  Other times she is doing something funny with her little body like hanging upside down from the couch.  She never ceases to make me laugh.
Her other new thing is to say, "Hold me".  She doesn't actually want to be held, she wants to hold something and that something is usually Caimbree.  She puts her little arms out and says, "Hold me!  Hold me!"  It's one of the few two word phrases she says and I absolutely love it.  Caimbree doesn't usually like to be held by her squirmy two year old sister, but will tolerate it for short periods of time. Usually Savanna only lasts a few seconds before exclaiming, "DONE!"  She is the master of one word stories. I am amazed at how she gets her point across in so few words.  I am excited for her to start telling longer stories, but I enjoy hearing the little words and phrases she is saying right now.  Not a day goes by where I don't stop and look at these three little faces and realize how incredibly blessed I am.  I love my girls!

No comments: