Tuesday, December 9, 2014

dance recital

 Last night was Heidi's dance recital.  She was SO excited.  I cannot believe I got a nap out of her because she could not wait.
 Their dance costumes came in just in time!  I picked it up while she was taking a nap and she tried it on as soon as she woke up.  Adorable dress for an adorable girl.
 Grandma came up to watch.  My girls adore their grandma and Heidi was so excited to have her there to watch her show.
 Savanna was good at the show and she loved having grandma there and grandma's purse to keep her busy.
 Caimbree did really well at her first dance recital.  She slept for a good chunk of it and sucked on her pacifier until we were ready to go.
 What I loved the most about the recital was that you could just see Heidi's excitement from the second she got the stage.  She did such a good job.
I am so proud of Heidi!  She has worked really hard in all of her practices and as I have mentioned before, she absolutely loves dance.  She loves to learn new steps, she loves her teacher, and she loves dancing on stage!  We are so proud of you, Heidi!

No comments: