Monday, December 22, 2014

"how was it, mom?"

Yesterday was the Christmas program at church.  Heidi sang two songs with the primary and did great...she definitely belts it out and we could hear her loudly above all the other kids.

Heidi also had the opportunity to sing another solo.  I am so proud of my brave girl!  She was actually super excited, but I definitely get a little nervous because at her age, you just never really know what they will do.  I got to play the piano for her, which I loved doing the song with her.  She sang, "Oh Hush Thee My Baby."  She did so awesome!  At the end while she was still on the chair and right in front of the microphone she said, "HOW WAS IT, MOM?"  The entire chapel erupted in laughter.  It was a good end to a great solo!  We are so proud of our little Heidi girl!

No comments: