Friday, March 1, 2013

the front

So I am sitting in the scrapbook room waiting for Heidi to fall asleep.  I don't dare start the paper cutter to actually start scrapbooking until I know she is out.  I figured I could do another post about the house.  I thought that if I intersperse house with the millions of posts on my two little ones, it might make my blog a little more entertaining.  One of the hardest things about building the house was picking the outside.  I just had a hard time visualizing what everything would look like on a large scale.  Overall, we are happy with the outcome. We love having a three car garage but Jeff is already talking about building the shed in the back.  Neither one of us like clutter and he has a lot of wood working tools that he wants out of the garage.  Seeing that we have a yard and fence to put in this spring/summer I am not quite sure a shed is in the cards quite yet.  I can't wait to get a yard in and watch Savanna discover grass for the first time.  I can't wait to pick out flowers with the girls and plant some trees.  It is certain to be A LOT of work, but we are excited to get going on our next project.

1 comment:

Geoff and Bets said...

beth i love your hosue exterior especially the stone. nice job.