Thursday, March 14, 2013

exersaucer for savanna?

 Recently we got the exersaucer out for Savanna.  She is kind of into it, but not for long stretches of time.  Heidi of course has been very interested in the 'new' toy.  Jeff has put her in it as a joke a few times.  Seeing that she weighs the same as a child that would sit in it, I figure it's not going to do it any harm.  Usually she is good to just spin the toys around for Savanna while Savanna sits in it.  Anyway, this morning I was on the treadmill for my morning run and Heidi was quietly reading her books as usual.  About 20 minutes into my run I look over after hearing Heidi laughing saying, "Look at me, mom!!"  Heidi had put herself in the exersaucer. She was pretending to have snacks and a drink while bouncing away and spinning the toys.  After about 2 1/2 minutes she realized it wasn't all it was cracked up to be and wanted out.  Of course getting out proved far more difficult than getting in so she had to patiently wait for me to finish to get her out.  Oh Heidi Heids, thanks for making me laugh!

No comments: