Sunday, December 25, 2016

santa claus

 After Heidi finished school on Friday, we went to the bank where Santa was for the day!  Heidi very happily climbed on his lap and chatted with Santa...this is the first year she has been fine with this situation!  The other two were another story!  Caimbree, being the mellow child she is, didn't want to sit on his lap, but also isn't one to protest loudly so she just sat there wishing she was somewhere else.  Savanna, who we found out later that evening was getting strep, wanted absolutely nothing to do with Santa and especially nothing to do with sitting or standing anywhere near him!  When we got in the car Heidi was asking her why she wouldn't sit with him and she said, "Well, I will be happy with whatever I get and I will sit on his lap when I am 16".  I laughed and laughed about that.  Hooray for Santa!

No comments: