Sunday, December 25, 2016

heidi's school party

 Heidi's last day of school was December 16 and she is off until January 3.  I was probably the most excited person in the world about school ending for a few weeks!!!!  I LOVE having my girls home and not having the crazy pick up/drop off routine for a few weeks is just icing on the cake.  Heidi had a little party and of course I wanted to be there to help out!  She had a great time and she was so excited to end up with her best friend's gift at the end of the gift exchange.  She has a cute little class
 and it's always fun to see her interact in that environment.  Her kindergarten year is quite literally flying by.  I'm so glad she is having a good experience and I am over the moon that I get to keep her home with me for a few weeks!

No comments: