Friday, December 30, 2016

christmas break activities

 The girls go back to school next Wednesday. I really can't complain because I have been able to have them home for two and a half weeks.  I'm a terrible influence because they keep telling me they want to go back to school and I say, "Oh, I don't want to school to start.  Aren't you going to be sad to wake up early and be rushed to get out the door?  You're going to be so tired being gone all day again."  Terrible, I know.  I just miss them so much and I have loved having them home.  There were a few things on our list of Christmas activities that we weren't able to do before Christmas and decided after Christmas would be even better, because they wouldn't be as crowded!  We went to the zoo in the morning, because, well, the zoo is always a hit and we have a family pass.  From there we went over to Opryland to check out the lights and trees.  It's always fun to see year round, but Christmastime is extra special.  From there we headed to Jellystone park where they have a dancing light show.  The girls thought it was the coolest thing ever!  You drive a few miles through lights with your radio tuned to a certain channel playing music that was s
 synchronized to the light show.  It was great and the girls asked if we could go every year.  We had a fun, jam packed day!

No comments: