Wednesday, December 14, 2016

getting ready for christmas

We have been having fun getting ready for Christmas.  We love all of our fun Christmas traditions.  We had our ward Christmas party last Saturday.  It was really fun!  The girls got to be angels in the nativity.  I had so much going on I didn't have time to really plan their outfits until the day of. Savanna ended up in a white swim cover up and Jeff made halos out of pipe cleaner while I was at a birthday party with Heidi!  It was a funny, hectic day, but everything turned out well.  Jeff smoked the meat for the party and it was delicious!


The girls have been busy working on Christmas gifts to give each other.  I has been so fun. Savanna and Heidi decided to make little books about each other.  They turned out so cute and I know there will be lots of smiles when they read the reasons why they are loved!  We have been focusing on service and Christ as much as we can, and it is really paying off.  They have not been focused on themselves at all and are so incredibly excited to do surprise other people.  It has been so great!  I love these tender hearted little girls.  








No comments: