Sunday, January 11, 2015

pajama princess party

 The other day Heidi and Savanna were upstairs giggling and then Savanna came down with a dress up dress asking me to help her put it on.  Heidi had cooked up the idea to have a pajama princess party...without pajamas ha ha.
 Heidi got her new radio all set up and they were going to dance in their princess dresses.  I am not sure where the pajama part fits into the game, but they seemed to know what they were doing.
 Caimbree was happy to be a part of the excitement and happily watched as Heidi attempted to get all of her stuffed animals dressed for the party.  This part took so long, they never actually got the party, but I guess the anticipation is just as thrilling as the actual party.
The cutest part of this little activity were theses cute little invitations Heidi made.  She made this one for her dad, hence the "D".  So, so, so cute.  I am loving all of her little pictures lately.  She made another one for me with an "M" on it and it had a picture of a girl.  It had curly hair so she made sure I knew that it was Savanna.  I love the little games they play together.

No comments: