Saturday, January 10, 2015

gold heart

 I always say that Savanna has a heart of gold.  After Heidi hears me say this, she talks about Savanna's gold heart.  It's cute.  After shots on Thursday, Savanna was pretty concerned about Heidi.  When Heidi would whimper and cry Savanna would hug her and try to kiss where they gave her shots.  So tender.  Savanna is also our little funny girl.  She was doing everything she could think of to make Heidi laugh.  It was so cute to watch her try to make Heidi feel better.  Savanna is always so in tune when someone doesn't feel well and tries to make them feel better.  It's one of the million things I love about her.

Thursday night was rough at our house.  Caimbree was throwing up and I had one of the worst migraines I have had in about three months.  I was miserable and trying to take care of a sick baby all night was almost more than I thought I could handle.  Caimbree seemed to be feeling better Friday morning, but I did not fair quite as well.  I was a wreck.  I couldn't stop throwing up and I felt like my head was going to literally explode.  Heidi and Savanna were both so sweet and helpful.  They tried to play nicely and Heidi was trying to be more patient with her sister than usual. When I finally got Caimbree down for a nap I asked Heidi if she could please just play with Savanna nicely so I could lay down for a few





 minutes and try to keep some medicine down.  She took Savanna upstairs and they read and played doctor and Heidi even got both of them dressed!  I was able to keep the medicine down and the headache finally started to feel better enough that I could function.  I felt so lucky to have such sweet, helpful little girls.  Sometimes having three kids so young is so hard, especially with the nasty spell of migraines I have been having lately, but I wouldn't trade them for anything!  I love my girls and their gold hearts!



No comments: