Monday, January 5, 2015

book worms

We read books in our house a lot.  Sometimes I read to the girls, sometimes they read to each other, sometimes they read alone. Heidi and Savanna have both started reading to Caimbree every chance they get and it melts my heart.  We got so many fun books for Christmas.  Jeff and I got each of the girls a new book, their cousin Ginny gave them a bunch of really fun ones, and they got some super cute ones from their grandma McLean. Books are always a hit around our house and it is always fun to have new stories to read.  I have especially loved watching Savanna show her love of books lately.  She knows exactly which ones she wants to read and likes to tell me who gave them to her.  I hope their love of reading just continues to grow because it is one of my favorite things to do with them!

No comments: