Friday, July 18, 2014

we survived

The second the girls wake up, they run to find Caimbree and smother her in hugs and kisses. 
 This was my first week alone with all three girls.  I know, I was so spoiled this time around.  We had good times where I felt like things were pretty under control, and of course crazy times where I wished I had at least 6 arms.  Heidi and Savanna have both been so helpful and they both are so sweet and loving to their newest little sister.  If they hear her squawk or even let out a tiny noise they rush to give her a binky or talk to her or sing to her.  If Savanna can't get her to stop crying, she starts crying herself and runs to find me saying, "Maim-bee!  Maim-bee!"  I love that while she doesn't have a huge vocabulary, she says Heidi and Caimbree all the time.
Today I had to run a diaper outside and I asked Heidi to hold Caimbree for me.  It was time for her to eat so she was a little fussy, but Heidi had things under control by the time I got back 3 seconds later.  I couldn't have been happier to see the three of them reading together.  Moments like these make the hard times worth it.  If we survived the first week, I am sure we can survive many more!  Love, love, love being a mom to these three beautiful faces.  I seriously cannot believe I have been so blessed.

No comments: