Wednesday, July 30, 2014

bath time

Bath time at our house always seems a little chaotic...at least for me it does.  I have Heidi and Savanna take their baths first.  Heidi loves how she feels after her bath, but she still isn't crazy about water.  Savanna likes her bath so much that if I get her out and dressed first she tries to dive back in the tub to be with Heidi with her pajamas on.  She managed to get back in one time.  I've been able to grab her before she hits the water every other time.  Good times.  Both Heidi and Savanna love to help Caimbree get her bath.  Savanna absolutely loves to help by getting Caimbree a diaper...or two or three.  One night a new pack needed to be opened so she came out carrying the whole package for me.  Adorable.  Caimbree is usually pretty chill in the warm water, but she doesn't like getting out and being cold.  Usually Heidi and Savanna have to each take a turn brushing her hair and Savanna loves to get the lotion ready...or dump the entire bottle on herself.  There's nothing like snuggling my three clean little girlies every night once the chaos has all ended and everyone is clean, warm, and happy.

No comments: