Thursday, July 31, 2014

a decade

 Ten years ago today Jeff and I tied the knot.  Best decision ever.
I'm so grateful Jeff has stood by my side all of these years.  
 We have lived in 3 states (Utah, Texas, and Wyoming), 5 cities (West Jordan, Corpus Christi, Provo, Green River, Lyman), and have lived in 6 different homes (2 houses, 3 apartments, and 1 basement apartment).
 I taught for 7 years of our marriage and Jeff received a degree in chemical engineering, and he has now been working for a chemical plant for 6 years.
We have hiked, snow shoed, camped, and run many races together. 
 We have 8 more nieces and nephews than we had when we first got hitched (we now have a grand total of 4 nieces and 10 nephews).
 We have enjoyed playing a prank or two together.
 We have been blessed with 3 darling little girls that have made our lives together even more meaningful.
I am truly blessed to call this man my husband.  
Can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring.
Happy 10 years to us!

No comments: