Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun With Family




So besides all the crazy things going on with Wyoming, we have had graduation craziness. My brother graduated from BYU last week and Jeff graduates this week so my family has been here since last Wednesday. It's been fun, but with working everyday it has been hard to get everything done that I need to. On Saturday we went up the Provo River Trail and played with my sister at the park. She was so funny. She wanted Jeff to carry her on his shoulders and run with her. Then she would tell Jeff to stop about 4 feet ahead of us and then she would want to hide in the bushes on the side. But she would get too excited to "scare" us so she would jump out WAY before we got close. It was funny. Then when she saw a walker go on the biker side or vice versa she would say, "They should know better huh?" really loud. She likes to make sure people follow the rules.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Jeff!!! I love stories about your little sister. She is so funny. Isn't having family around the best?

We definitely need to go out to dinner. The 3rd Friday and the Friday and Saturday of the 4th weekend we have completely open. What does everyone else have open?

Megan C. said...

Oh, Melissa! I reckon that people need to learn better about following the rules. She should be a teacher so she can enforce rules all the time!

The Peterson's said...

It is so much fun to have family in town. I have enjoyed the last week as well with Owen's graduation.

The Birds said...

Beth, I am so excited about your 3rd grade position! I knew you would not have any problem findng a job! I will miss you so much! We need to get together with the hubby's before you leave! Tell Jeff Congrats!

McMurtrey said...

Your sister is so cute! She is growing up she looks so different than the last time I saw her. It was so good to see you guys!! I had a lot of fun playing games! Congrats on all of you good fortune lately you deserve it!!

jonna said...

again, your sister is a spitting image of you! I too love the stories about her!!!
when are you moving for sure?

Chris said...

Hey girl we definitely need to see eachother soon. Congratulations on the job that is very exciting and I'm glad the stress is gone!